| | |
| http://HowToMakeADiorama.com - Diorama - How to make quality scratch built dioramas tips, tricks and techniques. Also scale rulers, scale charts and understanding scale sizing to help in your builds Thank You for visiting HowToMakeADiorama.com all this was created to help the scale collector enhance their experience and build quality dioramas for showcasing their collection. I have been collecting scale vehicles and building scratch built dioramas or creating various scenes for over 30 years. I could never find the right building or scenery or the quality product for what I had in mind so I had to learn how to make everything myself and to my standards. I guess that is why people rant and rave over my dioramas because they are a step or two above the competition; I have had many requests to display them at various shows and competitions. I am constantly asked how I make them or if I would sell them, so I decided to create a Blog which is something totally new to me... more
| |
| | |
No comments:
Post a Comment